PA Bill Number: HB1762
Title: In firearms and other dangerous articles, providing for large capacity ammunition magazine permit and for large capacity ammunition magazines ...
Description: In firearms and other dangerous articles, providing for large capacity ammunition magazine permit and for large capacity ammunition magazines ... ...
Last Action: Referred to JUDICIARY
Last Action Date: Aug 16, 2019
Senator Jim Brewster's Annual 45th District Golf Classic - 08/19/2019
Youghiogheny Country Club 1901 Greenock Buena Vista Rd, McKeesport, PA
FOAC Monthly Meeting - 09/8/2019
South Fayette Township Municipal Building 515 Millers Run Road, Morgan, PA
Firearms Law Seminar - 09/21/2019
Trop Gun Shop 910 N Hanover St, Elizabethtown, PA
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, title, political preferences and political orientation
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as physical address + zip code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to political, legislative or constitutional issues
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email or physical address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website or add additional actions on your part to access the information that would otherwise automatically be provided.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
Firearms Owners Against Crime is a registered Political Action Committee and Election Law requires us to collect and retain information on all who donate or contribute to us. You may be assured that we will handle your personal information in the following ways:
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information unless we are required by law to do so.
- We may use your personal information to send you educational or political information about third parties which we think you may find interesting based on your particular interests that you indicated when signing up for membership.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small processing fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please click to view.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
FOAC can be contacted by e-mail at click to view or by surface mail at Firearms Owners Against Crime, P.O. Box 1111, McMurray, PA 15317.