PA Bill Number: HB1725
Title: In inchoate crimes, prohibiting the possession of firearm at polling place.
Description: In inchoate crimes, prohibiting the possession of firearm at polling place. ...
Last Action Date: Jul 17, 2019
Firearms Preemption Meeting - 08/1/2019
Starlite Ballroom Social Hall (Fearless Fire Co) 1221 South Front Street, Allentown, PA
FOAC Monthly Meeting - 08/11/2019
South Fayette Township Municipal Building 515 Millers Run Road, Morgan, PA
Senator Jim Brewster's Annual 45th District Golf Classic - 08/19/2019
Youghiogheny Country Club 1901 Greenock Buena Vista Rd, McKeesport, PA
Terms And Conditions
FOAC Membership Terms & Conditions
Qualifications & Requirements.
Membership in FOAC shall be open to all citizens or legal residents of the United States who:
1) Support the mission and goals of FOAC,
2) Remit such dues as may be set by the Board of Directors for membership on a timely basis, and
3) Meet all other requirements for membership as set forth in this Article or by the Board of Directors.
1) Except as otherwise provided in these Bylaws, members shall be entitled to receive FOAC publications, attend and be heard at all meetings of FOAC, and exercise such other rights and privileges as may accrue to members of FOAC.
2) Members are entitled to vote for board members and all matters put before them by the Board of Directors and shall be entitled to hold any office of FOAC for which they are otherwise eligible.
3) Only those members who are in “good standing” - as described in Article IV, Section 1, (a), (b) and (c) - and who maintain a primary residence in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania may serve on the Board of Directors.
Membership Expiration, Resignation, Suspension and Expulsion.
1) Membership in FOAC shall automatically terminate on the date renewal payments to FOAC are due. If renewal dues are paid within 30 days of their due date membership will be restored as of their date of membership renewal.
2) A member (including board members and officers) may be suspended or expelled from membership in FOAC by a majority vote of the members recognized as being present, either physically or via electronic devices, at any regular meeting, for cause.
3) Charges against a member may be brought by any member of FOAC in good standing. All charges must be made in writing, with supporting documents, if any, attached. Charges shall be submitted to the attention of the Secretary or President of FOAC.
4) No vote on suspension or removal of a member or board member may be taken unless the Secretary shall have caused notice of the proposed suspension or expulsion, together with the charges which are thought to merit such action, and notification of the member’s right to request a hearing on the charges, to be forwarded to the accused member within 15 days prior to the date of the meeting of the membership at which the vote on suspension or expulsion will be taken. If the member does not request a hearing on the charges, he will be deemed to have waived his right to a hearing on the matter, and indicated his willingness to abide by the decision of the membership. If the member requests a hearing, the membership must convene a hearing within 30 days, at which the accused member shall have the right to confront his accusers, examine witnesses, and present evidence bearing on the charges. At the completion of the hearing, the members, by a majority vote, may affirm the charges and impose a suspension or expulsion; affirm the charges and impose some lesser penalty; or reject the charges.
Resignations: A member may resign from FOAC by letter or e-mail to the Secretary of FOAC. Resignations are considered to be effective upon the date received, unless a later or e-mail date shall be specified therein. Resignation shall not release a member from any financial obligations to FOAC previously incurred, nor shall any member be entitled to any refund of dues or fees paid to FOAC.
Rev. Date: 12/15/2015