PA Bill Number: HB1762
Title: In firearms and other dangerous articles, providing for large capacity ammunition magazine permit and for large capacity ammunition magazines ...
Description: In firearms and other dangerous articles, providing for large capacity ammunition magazine permit and for large capacity ammunition magazines ... ...
Last Action: Referred to JUDICIARY
Last Action Date: Aug 16, 2019
Senator Jim Brewster's Annual 45th District Golf Classic - 08/19/2019
Youghiogheny Country Club 1901 Greenock Buena Vista Rd, McKeesport, PA
FOAC Monthly Meeting - 09/8/2019
South Fayette Township Municipal Building 515 Millers Run Road, Morgan, PA
Firearms Law Seminar - 09/21/2019
Trop Gun Shop 910 N Hanover St, Elizabethtown, PA
1. Question= What is my 'Watch List', What does it DO, and How do I 'add' to or 'remove' legislation from 'my' watch list?
The 'Watch List' allows members to track current session legislation by 'clicking' on the selected bill you want to track and then click the 'track this bill' link. This tracking will show up in the 'Members Area' area and can be managed there. Another feature is that by tracking legislation of interest you will receive automated e-mail updates 'anytime' any change in status of your 'tracked' legislation thus allowing you to reach out and communicate with your legislator regarding these changes.
To Add a Proposed Bill to your Watch List: Go to the 'Legislation' drop down menu and select the legislation area of interest - PA House or Senate legislation or US House or Senate legislation. Then select the legislation of interest by 'clicking' on the bill number. Once you are 'viewing' the legislation look in the 'upper right corner' of the window and you will see a link that says, "track this bill" Click on this link to add the proposed bill to your watch list. When a bill is already in your watch list the link will say tracking bill.
To Remove a Proposed Bill: There are 2 ways to remove a law from your watch list. First you may go to your Members Area and click on the checkbox next to each law to remove it. You may also remove a law from your watch list by going to the law and clicking on the, "tracking bill" link. A pop up window will ask you to confirm you want to remove this law from your watch list?. If you click OK, the law will be removed.
To find laws you have added to your watch list go to your Members Area. They are listed at the bottom.
2. How do I set up automatic alerts:
3. Activism Effectiveness: How to present a good public image and deal with the media. All TOO often the media paints gun owners in the most unflattering light meant to disparage us in any way possible. It is up to each of us to ensure we do not contribute to the stereotype perpetuated by a biased and prejudiced media. We have assembled some basic thoughts and guidelines that we recommend you take a few minutes to review the material available at the link below to brush up on the necessary techniques for effective communication to the public.
4. Candidate Recommendation/Endorsement Policy:
5. How to Deal with the Media 2: