PA Bill Number: HB283
Title: In the Secretary of the Commonwealth, providing for public meetings on proposed ballot questions.
Description: In the Secretary of the Commonwealth, providing for public meetings on proposed ballot questions. ...
Last Action: Re-committed to RULES
Last Action Date: Sep 22, 2023
FOAC's Weekly Message For Sunday September 26th 2021 :: 09/26/2021
One of the most disquieting and unsettling things that has been and is going on in the Second Amendment community is the undercurrent of some “representatives” of Second Amendment groups and organizations thinking that being belligerent, arrogant, and ignorant with legislators and their staff somehow makes them better friends. Quite frankly, if I kicked one of my friends in the family jewels it is hard for me to believe that he is going to be a better friend. But that is what is going on in Harrisburg and other capitals across America.
This age of incivility to each other seems to have expanded to the point that reason, common sense, and a well-informed debate no longer is necessary and I believe it has reached toxic levels! We’ve all seen how different groups have destroyed cities, taken lives, and pretty much bludgeoned their way into the public debate and we cannot, in my opinion, allow that to occur in the debate over gun control and the Second Amendment!
I’ve seen this trend before and it has always had a short shelf life but the damage that it leaves behind lingers for years and years. The self-professed know it all’s end up gravitating away and leaving the carnage in their wake when they don’t get the results they want which ends up harming our rights and the discussion.
If you see anyone from any group doing this then please let us know – firstname.lastname@example.org - as we need to follow up to make sure that all other groups are not tarnished with the same brush of bad behavior.
Our efforts have always been to inform legislators and to show that the Second Amendment rights of all citizens should not be predicated on the misdeeds of others as it is counterproductive and unconstitutional. You simply cannot do that without a reasoned and open debate on the issues backed up by facts.
So, these are some simple guidelines for contact and interacting with legislators that have proven to be time-honored solutions to a successful discussion when interacting with representatives face-to-face or in correspondence:
- Prepare well and always stick to the facts.
- Use local examples to illustrate your points. These do not necessarily have to be from your area, but you should be familiar with the details.
- Be concise – limit written correspondence to no more than two pages. Much shorter for an email.
- Be prepared to have sound reasons to reinforce your position.
- Offer to follow up with more if you do not know the answer to a question.
- When you are unable to achieve the desired result or response do not get angry - try and maintain a positive relationship with your legislator.
- Don't "preach" to the legislator - he/she may know more about an issue than you realize.
- Be persistent without harassing a legislator once the initial message has been delivered.
- Following up on requests after two weeks is a good rule of thumb.
- Learn to "read" the legislator's response (legislators normally do not give a totally negative or positive response to many requests or questions about their position).
- Always write and thank your legislator after meetings and when he or she takes an action you have requested.
Many times, citizens are not cognizant of the other factors involved with the legislature at the time. It is easy to become consumed with one issue and forget that legislators have a myriad of issues they must deal with as well as the media, and we all know how difficult they can be!
It will help you to understand how a legislator reviews issues and decides how to react to a call for action from an organization, activist ‘or’ a constituent. The following are some guidelines for legislative decision-making:
- Do the issues appear to be negotiable? Be sure you can tell the legislator how other stakeholders feel about the issue.
- Is the issue a priority for stakeholders? If potential opponents have chosen to remain neutral, this will be important information to provide to the legislator. Be sure to let the legislator know of any other groups that support the legislation.
- What is the impact of the issue on his/her district or the state?
- Timing. Is there enough time for parties to deliberate? Is it an emergency situation, such as if a sunset date were approaching? Is a deadline "pushing" a decision, helping ensure a defined time frame for the process?
- Are any of the parties seeking to clarify a legal question or establish a legal precedent?
- This situation can be particularly important to legislators, many of whom may be wary of setting precedent or establishing policy for the very first time.
- What are the relationships among the parties? Is there a history of conflict or is this issue a onetime occurrence?
- Is funding from the legislature necessary? If so, how much $$$?
A well-informed Second Amendment activist can have a dramatic effect on the outcome of legislation. The flip side of that coin is a belligerent and angry activist can be rail month or even years of hard work by adopting a Bull-In-A-China shop attitude. In my/our experience, these individuals routinely avoid doing the hard work necessary to establish not only the facts of the issue but also are unwilling to develop the relationships necessary to have a long-term positive affect and outcome!
I welcome any feedback about this lead article at: email@example.com
How Backward is America Regarding Firearm Suppressors??
Nothing in recent times causes more ill-informed controversy than public discussions regarding the issue of suppressors/silencers or, as they are called in European countries, sound moderators. There’s much confusion, largely due to the complexity of varying laws across Europe. Let’s clear some things up, once and for all.
Most European countries allow the usage and ownership of a gun suppressor, to some extent. I would categorize these countries into three pools:
- Countries which don't require licensing at all, meaning suppressors are over the counter.
- Countries which do allow suppressors, but require licensing. Typically, these countries require a reason for the ownership to grant a license. This could be for hunting, and so the license will be granted if you are a licensed hunter. My country, Denmark, falls under this category, however a suppressor license is very easy to get and you usually receive the paperwork for it a couple of days after the application was sent in online.
- Countries which require licensing and a special reason/occupation to allow ownership. This could be that you are working for the public sector as Ranger in the forest and therefore sometimes have the need to put down wounded animals without scaring users of the forest or other animals. The license would be dependent on your licensing as a hunter and your contract with the state, meaning if you lose your job you lose the license for the suppressor.
In most European countries it is considered rude not to shoot with a suppressor. Those countries who currently don't allow ownership or usage are about to do so. Suppressor do NOT silence the sound completely, but only reduce (you still need hearing protection) to achieve a more comfortable, safe sound level.
European Nations on Suppressors, Silencers (Moderators):
The purchase or possession of a suppressor (sound moderator) is strictly prohibited according that of the Austrian Weapons Law in which Silencers fall under Category A – forbidden weapons.
The purchase or possession of a suppressor (sound moderator) is strictly prohibited in the same fashion as Austria - Category A – forbidden weapons.
- Czech Republic
Suppressors are, according to the Weapons and Ammunition Law, considered an A-class weapon, which means a special exception is needed to possess them. This makes suppressors illegal for any practical purpose.
Under the Danish Weapons & Explosives Law the unlicensed possession of a suppressor is illegal. It is legal to buy and use suppressors in Denmark if you have a valid gun license. Since 7 May 2014 it is legal to own and use suppressors for hunting.
A firearm suppressor is classified as a firearm part by law. The purchasing/usage of a suppressor requires a firearm ownership permit.
Legal and unregulated – free to buy ‘over the counter’.
Suppressors are to be handled in the same way as the guns they are intended to be equipped with. Which is, if a firearm requires a specific permit, the corresponding suppressor requires the identical permit as well.
Sound moderators require a “legal need” to own them, just like the firearms they are designed for.
Sound moderators are currently legal to use in Bavaria and also legal for professionals in the Schleswig-Holstein region.
The purchase or possession of a suppressor is prohibited for civilians.
Suppressors are strictly prohibited
Suppressors are only legal if used for air guns. All other civilian use and ownership is strictly prohibited by law.
Suppressors are not regulated and thus can be bought by anyone.
Suppressors are not classified as “important weapon parts”. Therefore, they are completely legal in all calibers, requiring no registration or permit. You can own, buy, sell, and manufacture suppressors. However, the Polish Firearms and Ammunition Act states that firearms ownership approval cannot be issued for firearms equipped with silencer or adapted to be used with silencer. This law however is not enforced, sport shooters, hunters or gun collectors own many firearms which are factory adapted to be used with suppressors.
The purchase or possession of suppressors is illegal for civilians. Only military and law enforcement personnel are authorized to use them.
Suppressors for specified calibers are legal for hunting purposes and a license is required
After passage of a 2019 package of more restrictive firearms laws demanded by the European Union, suppressors (moderators) require ‘special permits’ to purchase similar to automatic weapons and laser sights.
Civilian purchase, sale or possession of suppressors is strictly prohibited, with possible jail terms of up to 25 years if convicted.
- United Kingdom
For a small-or full-bore rifle, the firearm certificate (FAC) will need to show permission for the purchase of a suppressor and also the firearm for which it is intended. All firearms certificates have the firearm and caliber approved by the police and annotated to the document before a suppressor may be purchased.
In the UK, usual application for a suppressor, for hunting and target shooting purposes, is straight forward. The courts have assessed individual liability through litigation for personal injury, especially high-tone deafness directly as a result from shooting-induced hearing loss. These cases have awarded significant damages; and noise pollution in general is a problem for shooting sports close to developed areas – for these reasons, sound moderators are almost seen as a common courtesy to have.
Suppressors are legal and not regulated.
Many 2A activists believe that a sizable proportion of pro-gun lawmakers lack a basic understanding about suppressors and how they work. This lack of understanding is key to previous failures of pro-suppressor legislation to pass under the previous GOP administration. It’s also important to note that suppressors are often maligned because of overblown hysteria that is spread by anti-gun groups, the media and legislators who oppose them.
The future of suppressor deregulation in America remains unclear. At this point, it seems that it will take having another Republican president and GOP-controlled Congress to make headway. And as firearms ownership rates continue to rise, many Americans may give suppressors a second look.
As we all know, nothing in politics happens overnight, and suppressor legislation is no exception.
There are multiple bills filed at the Federal level on Silencers/Suppressors at this time:
- S.1101 – Pro-Gun – Best Bill in Senate
- S.2050 – Pro-Gun – Moderate bill-still treats Silencers as firearm
- S.1131 – Anti-Gun – Intention is to Ban & Buy Back ALL Silencers
- H.R.95 – Pro-Gun – Best Bill in House
- H.R.2544 – Anti-Gun – Intention is to Ban & Buy Back ALL Silencers
While the Hearing Protection Act (HPA) – S.1101 - has no chance of becoming law during this Congress, it is imperative that we use the time we have now to lay the educational foundation for its eventual passage. Please reach out to your Congressman and both PA U.S. Senators on this issue and encourage their support.
New Study Derails Anti-Gunners Main Argument That Citizens Defend Themselves
One of the constant and most effective lies, that the anti-gun groups perpetuate in the legislature’s and in the media, is that law-abiding citizens do not defend themselves with firearms. This is a must win propaganda item for them because gun control is fixated on the concept that citizen disarmament will make us all safer and have no collateral effects. The whole house of cards for gun control will come tumbling down if it is revealed to the public at large that more people will die because of gun control.
The 2021 National Firearm Survey has just been released, although you wouldn’t know it by how the media has treated it, and it has the potential to completely undermine the arguments of the anti-gunners! To say that they are probably frantic about that would be an understatement.
This study was huge, covering tens of thousands of respondents which breaks down to the following statistics; firearms were used by gun owners in approximately 1.67 million incidents per year! Let that one sink in for a moment and you will probably come to realize why the media has treated it was such standoffishness. Even more interesting was the fact that only in about 20% of the instances was the firearm actually discharged. What makes this intriguing is that these types of incidents are apparently not being covered in the crime reports or by the media.
In the past, the media has said that they don’t want to report on armed citizen incidents because of a fear of turning citizens in the vigilantes. This hesitation on their part is covered by the concept that is known as the copycat effect. The fact that the media knows about the “copycat effect” also illustrates another part of their hypocrisy because they gleefully glory in naming the mass murderers who commit such heinous crimes even after being criticized by many in the academic and law enforcement community for contributing to the encouragement of others to commit the same kind of heinous acts. What they should tell you is that they have no concern about the loss of life in mass murders but somehow don’t want to encourage citizens to defend themselves meaning they have a bias and prejudice against the concept of self-defense!
I would encourage all of you to take a look at this study and use it in your next encounters with the media or local government and you legislators. To download the full report click on this link!
- Glenn Beck joined "Stu Does America" on Wednesday (9/15) to shed light on how close the United States is to complete collapse. Download Podcast Here.
- Who is Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene? See her on Bannon’s Warroom:
2021 – Updated FOAC Events – (by Date)
10/9-10/2021 – Rod of Iron Freedom Fest – Kahr Firearms
Kahr Arms/Tommy Gun Warehouse, 105 Kahr Ave, Greeley, PA 18425
Time: 2 days – October 9th through October 10th
10/12/2021 – Concealed Carry Seminar – Rep. Bud Cook
Time: 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
10/16/2021 – Concealed Carry Seminar – Ambridge District Sportsmen’s Assoc.
Location – ADSA Clubhouse, 2900 Ridge Road Extension, Baden PA, 15005
Time: 10 a.m. – 12:00 Noon
10/19/2021 – Concealed Carry Seminar – Rep. Stephanie Borowicz
Location: Liberty Township Sportsman’s Club, 1140 Marsh Creek Road, Howard PA 16841
Time: 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
10/28/2021: Concealed Carry Seminar – Rep. Matt Dowling
Location – TBD
Time: 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
11/4/2021 – Concealed Carry Seminar – Rep. Tim O’Neal (Tentative)
Time: 6:00 p.m. – 8 p.m.
11/5/2021 – Concealed Carry Seminar – Rep. Bud Cook
Time: 6:00 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Overall Status of 2nd Amendment Legislation Filed to Date in PA and the US:
2021-2022 Session PA State Bills (updated)
- Pro-Gun Bills: 25
- Anti-Gun Bills: 69
- Unrated (Watching): 11
- Legislative (gun related) Memos: 119
2021-2022 Session Federal Bills (updated)
- Pro-Gun Bills: 42
- Anti-Gun Bills: 94
- Unrated (Watching): 34
1st Point to Ponder:
“More FBI employees have been indicted than members of the Trump family. More people connected with the Clinton campaign have been indicted than members of the Trump family. But the biggest indictment of all may wind up being the FBI itself. ... It doesn’t get anymore serious than adults sexually assaulting children, and yet the FBI could not get that right. ... When cops get more excited about investigating presidential candidates than they do investigating men [like Larry Nassar] who rape children, something is wrong. And when you botch school shooting and terrorist attacks but get really excited setting people up in false statement cases, something is wrong.” - Trey Gowdy
- At Real Clear Investigations: There Are Far More Defensive Gun Uses Than Murders In America. Here’s Why You Rarely Hear Of Them.
- Our Paper Forthcoming In The Journal Economics, Law, And Policy: Do White Police Officers Unfairly Target Black Suspects?
Television/YouTube Show Interviews
- On The Vicki McKenna Show: The Media’s Bias On Reporting Defensive Gun Use Stories, And The Errors In The Gun Violence Archive
- On Chicago’s WIND: The Government’s Ever Expanding Terror Watch List
- On St Louis’ Giant KLJY: Discussing California’s Recall Election And The Exploding Number Of People On The Terror Watch List
- On Armed American Radio: What Democrats May Be Hiding In The Anti-Gun Amendments In Upcoming Budget Bills
- On Central Texas’ KJCE-AM Radio: Texas’ New Anti-Vote Fraud Law
- On The Michigan Talk Network: Vote Fraud Problems With Mail-In Ballots
- On The Michigan Talk Network: Biden Has A Pattern Of Falsely Claiming That He Visited With Victims Of Mass Public Shootings
- On Gun Freedom Radio: Talking About The Push For Gun Control
- On New York City’s WVOX: Biden’s Judicial Confirmations And Lott’s Book “Gun Control Myths”
Media and Other Coverage of Our Work
- Congressman Massie Uses CPRC Research To Argue For An Amendment To Protect Americans’ Due Process Rights
Recent C-SPAN Appearances over the last couple of months
Updates on Supreme Court Case on New York's Concealed Handgun Law
- State Of New York Relies On Past Racist Court To Argue For Discretionary Concealed Handgun Laws Where People Must Provide A “Good Reason” To Obtain A Permit, Other Issues
- Defensive Gun Uses By People Legally Carrying Guns: Cases During February 2021
- Large Shift In Republican’s Views On Gun Control Over The Last Two Years, Americans Equally Divided On Whether More Guns Mean Less Crime Or More Crime
- A Review Of Pennsylvania And Nevada Show That Tens Of Thousands More Votes Were Counted Than People Who Were Officially Recorded As Voting
- Evidence of Vote Fraud In California Recall Election
Media Corruption and Lies: CNN Gushes over the CCP.
The leftist network was criticized over the summer for proudly celebrating the rise of Xi Jinping and the 100th anniversary of the Chinese Communist Party. And the network was just giddy over China’s coronavirus vaccine milestone. As if a single statistic from Beijing -- much less about the ChiCom Virus -- is even remotely trustworthy.
THEN CNN drew comparisons between the United States and China. They posited that both countries were born of armed conflict and now have radically different gun policies. The authors praised Communist China’s low rate of criminal violence involving a firearm.
“The difference is stark when it comes to public safety,” the CNN authors wrote. “Despite being the world’s most populous country, with 1.4 billion residents, China only records a few dozen gun crimes a year.”
CNN completely whitewashed that America was a nation founded in protecting personal liberties while China’s revolution was a communist takeover. The disarmament policies instituted by Mao Zedong not only stripped the Chinese of their firearms, but Chinese also lost the ability to protect themselves against their own government. The Washington Post reported Mao’s bloody campaign to “purify class ranks” resulted in the deaths of as many as 40-80 million Chinese.
We should just call CNN the China News Network.
Armed Citizen Report: Local Michigan Self-Defense Incident
Imagine you work the afternoon shift and arrive home after midnight and just as you reach your door a ski-masked stranger with a gun runs up to you. Your gun is in the house!
What do you do????
This homeowner did a lot of things right considering his gun was in the house (he was probably disarmed by his company policies).
Spotlight: Everytown Anti-Gun Group and Billionaire Benefactor Michael Bloomberg; Communist Sympathizers and Abusive Work Environment
Everytown is a group that has never seen any anti-gun law or legislation that it doesn’t like yet it says it supports the Second Amendment. Furthermore, it’s not above taking positions that support entities that violate the law i.e. city of Pittsburgh violating Pennsylvania preemption law.
There are two components of this review but first let me be frank: I’m not a Michael Bloomberg fan. I don’t care for any of his political positions, and he doesn’t come across as someone that I’d like on a personal level, either. But I’ve just found out information about who Bloomberg has worked with in his gun control efforts that makes me furious.
Many Americans don’t seem to realize that Michael Bloomberg is the primary reason that the Everytown for Gun Safety organization started. And, to be fair, people who aren’t familiar with the importance of gun rights probably don’t care.
But do you think those people would care who Bloomberg buddied up with to get that Everytown organization going?
In an article posted on the Moms at Arm’s website, it seems that little Mikey Bloomberg partnered up with a man who has close relations with the Chinese Communist Party to start the anti-gun organization in the first place.
We all know how China has been undercutting America at every turn. This includes severely criticizing the American Bill of Rights and the Second Amendment! So now it appears that the attacks on the Second Amendment have a tinge of international intrigue associated with the gun control debate here in America.
Another interesting fact that seems to have avoided any type of significant mainstream media interest is just how poorly the Everytown organization treats their employees and volunteers. Considering the wide range of comments about the poor treatment and the lack of accountability one would think that had this occurred at a pro-gun organization it would be front page news in the New York Times and Washington Post.
So, to put it together for you: Bloomberg speaks well of the Chinese Communist Party and its leadership. Bloomberg flunky Kevin Sheekey has met regularly with Chinese propagandists and also pushes gun control. And, if you didn’t know it already, the Chinese Communist Party is actively hostile towards individual gun rights. The Second Amendment threatens communists’ ability to run everyone’s lives.
Now, you may argue that this is all circumstantial, and I’ll agree with you. I will also argue, though, that based on what we’ve seen both Bloomberg and the Chinese Communist Party do in the past few years, I think it likely that they are working together on some level to promote U.S. gun control.
And if the Chinese Communist Party is pushing gun control in the U.S., you have to ask yourself why.
Why Is the Biden Administration Seeking to Expand the IRS And Doubling the Workforce of Agents?
Recent revelations are showing that the Biden administration intends to seriously expand the intrusions into every American’s life. Acting much like the Chinese Communist Party, with its cradle-to-grave tears into every nook and cranny of their citizens lives, the Biden administration apparently wants to know any transaction that you conduct more than $600 from your bank account. Let that sink in a minute!
These latest revelations show that the banks would have to report to the IRS all of your transactions greater than $600 in a year! Leaving aside the obvious implications for everything that we spend our own money on, how would this impact your Second Amendment? It should be obvious to every gun owner that gun registration was only the tip of the iceberg regarding what the government wants to know about your shooting habits.
Just a few short years ago Lois Lerner was the talk of DC where she manipulated the Internal Revenue Service’s abuse of power against the tea party, among other abuses of this agency during the Obama administration!
The IRS used donor lists to steer audits while Obama was in the Oval Office. But that isn’t all. Senator Sheldon Whitehouse, whose disdain for the Second Amendment is exceeded by his disdain for the First Amendment, sought to have the IRS and Justice Department cook up charges against the Tea Party. What might he ask for if he can access your contributions to pro-Second Amendment groups?
The good news is that there is legislation that can shut off the financial blacklist. Representative Roger Williams (R-TX) has introduced HR 2079, the Freedom Financing Act. This legislation pretty much tells major banks, credit unions, and credit card companies that they cannot discriminate on the basis of “reputational risks.”
2A supporters need to contact their Representative and Senators and politely urge them to oppose this IRS power grab that will be abused to attack our Second Amendment rights.
Gun Law Myths:
Essential facts and common misconceptions related to both 223/5.56 ammunition, as well as 223/5.56 rifles.
Celebrities/Hollywood on Guns: Kurt Russell Talks Gun Control Stupidity
This video contains two separate videos where Kurt Russell talks about gun control. The first is the view, where Kurt talks about the 2nd Amendment and why we have always needed to protect ourselves from tyrannical governments- as shown in history. The second interview is for a printed article by Jeffery Wells- Kurt Russell Walks Off this second Interview because he realizes Jeff has a clear agenda and Kurt takes no bait- and lays it all out.
Gun Control Group’s Lies to Remember:
- It seems these politicians only get their research from movies.
Stupid Politician’s Quotes to Remember:
- Here are the top 8 dumbest things anti-gun democrats have said about guns. What do you think about their arguments?
- The following is a list of 9 of the dumbest quotes from gun-control proponents about the Second Amendment, gun violence, and guns that confirms, once again, that thinking before emoting is easier said than done.
Founding Father’s Statement on Freedom:
"If, from the more wretched parts of the old world, we look at those which are in an advanced stage of improvement, we still find the greedy hand of government thrusting itself into every corner and crevice of industry, and grasping the spoil of the multitude. Invention is continually exercised, to furnish new pretenses for revenues and taxation. It watches prosperity as its prey and permits none to escape without tribute." - Thomas Paine (1791)
A Celebration of the Heart of America: Afghan Vets Save Mother & Her Kids
Forgotten American Heroes: Medal of Honor Recipient: Marine Sgt. Rodney M. Davis
In early September 1967, the 1st Marine Division was tasked with protecting locals in the southern part of the Que Song Valley from intimidation during upcoming elections.
On Sept. 6, 1967, Company B was attacked, and Davis' 2nd Platoon was pinned down. He and several other men were in a trench trying to repel the enemy soldiers. Despite the grenades and small-arms and mortar fire coming at them, Davis moved through the trench to encourage his fellow Marines, all while continuing to fire and throw grenades back at the encroaching enemy.
Eventually, a grenade landed in the trench amid the men. Without hesitation, Davis threw himself on top of the device, absorbing all of its energy as it exploded.
The 25-year-old, who had only been in Vietnam for one month, died instantly. But his sacrifice saved several of his fellow Marines, who were able to hold their vital position until the enemy finally withdrew from the area.
48 members of Davis' platoon went into Operation Swift. By the end of Sept. 6, only 11 remained. However, by the time the operation ended, the North Vietnamese had given up their quest to take over that part of the Que Song Valley.
Does the Biden Administration want instability - social, economic, and health-related upheaval and unrest to occur in the Country? Too many observers the answer to the question above is a categorical yes!
The question you have to ask yourself is do Governmental policy decisions to date support a legal finding of treason by Biden and those serving in the Administration? To answer that question, it is necessary to understand the law of treason - treason in the legal sense, not merely in a common or rhetorical or theatrical sense.
It is only through an understanding of the law of treason, that one can apply those elements to the actions of Biden and others.
Please etch, in your mind, the definition for treason as set forth in the U.S. Constitution.
Article 3, Section 3, Clause 1
“Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.
And, “18 U.S. Code § 2381 – Treason,”
“Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.”
In the meaning of the word, ‘Treason,’ do you believe that the specific policy choices of Biden and others Do-In-Fact amount to Treason, namely, those policies directed to:
- weakening the security of the United States,
- undercutting the Nation’s Bill of Rights,
- undermining societal stability by fomenting dissension among the American people, indoctrinating America’s children, introducing millions of unassimilable illegal aliens into the Country along with murderous international criminal cartels and international terrorists, among other things;
- ignoring statutory law on immigration
- treating law-abiding Americans as “domestic terrorists” through distortion of laws designed to combat “international Islamic, terrorists,
- eroding the separation of powers doctrine and the doctrine of federalism, and
- working to disarm the American citizenry, potentially leaving them defenseless against increasing criminal predation, and threaten the citizenry’s sovereignty over Government
The question is whether any one or more of these policies directed against the Nation, its Constitution, and its people, amount to “levying war against them” and/or encompass “adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.” We shall see!
Kim Stolfer, President
**As a reminder, all FOAC members and, indeed, every gun owner can participate in the October 10, 2021 FOAC Monthly meeting from any PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android phone by clicking on the link below:
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android by Clicking the Link Below:
Meeting ID: 961 9685 2137
Password: Sent Upon Your RSVP Request
**OUR MEETING PARTICIPATION RULES ARE BELOW:
To join this membership meeting you must RSVP by sending an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm your attendance and the Meeting Password will then be e-mailed to you by one of the officers.
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,96196852137#,,,,*375940# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,96196852137#,,,,*375940# US (Chicago)
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kd2mz5xggE
Remember: FOAC is fiercely independent. We are not affiliated with, nor do we receive any money from, any national organizations. No sugar daddies. No New York billionaires. Memberships and individual donations are our only source of income.
If your friends are not a member - why not? The more members we have committed to making a difference, the greater FOAC’s impact in the legislature. By working together and making our voices heard, not only can we show the billionaires and their lapdogs that they don’t stand a chance in Pennsylvania, we can push through legislation that further restores and protects our rights.