PA Bill Number: HB1764
Title: In inchoate crimes, providing for the offense of possession of firearm or other dangerous weapon in public recreation area.
Description: In inchoate crimes, providing for the offense of possession of firearm or other dangerous weapon in public recreation area. ...
Last Action Date: Aug 20, 2019
2nd Amendment Rally
10:00 am to 12:00 pm
Location: State Capitol Rotunda
Address: 501 N 3rd St, Harrisburg, PA 17120
Latitude: 40.2644886 Longitude: -76.8837162
Rally to Protect Your Right to Keep and Bear ArmsMonday, May 6, 2019 – 10 a.m.State Capitol Rotunda, Harrisburg. Join Representative Daryl Metcalfe, Pro-Second AmendmentLawmakers, Organizations and Concerned Citizens.
Download Rally Flyer: ../uploads/FOAC-Flyers/19-02-13-Flyer-PA_Gun_Rights_Rally_At_Capitol-Compress.pdf
Pro-Second Amendment Organization Signs Only Please.For more information, visit RepMetcalfe.com.
CRIMINALIZING LAW-ABIDING GUN OWNERS
Gun-grabbing, liberal legislators are once again pushing for the following legislation tocriminalize the Constitutional rights of law-abiding firearm owners:
- Banning “assault” weapons (House Bill 307).
- Mandating law enforcement to destroy confiscated or recovered firearms (House Bill 377).
- Requiring photo identification and background checks for ammunition purchases (co-sponsor memosintroduced).
- Criminalizing any law-abiding gun owner for failing to report a lost or stolen firearm to law enforcementwithin 72 hours (formerly House Bill 832).
- Requiring an eligibility license and certified safety training to purchase a firearm or obtain a concealedcarry permit (co-sponsor memos introduced).
- Instituting universal background checks for gun show purchases (House Bill 159).
Lehigh Valley Area - https://www.facebook.com/events/478355902698021/
Northwestern Pittsburgh Region
- Ambridge Sportsmens Club - https://www.facebook.com/199605350194667/posts/1171552066333319/
- North Side Sportsmens Association - https://www.facebook.com/ACSLORG/